The Standard Group Promotes Services with Holiday Gingerbread Greeting
A PODi Digital Printing Case Study
The Standard Group is a print and integrated communications leader which helps its customers deliver the right message to the marketplace via the best channel, whether through print, digital media, personalized marketing or direct mail. Each year the Standard Group sends a holiday greeting to its customers and prospects to offer good wishes and thank them for their support.
HP Announces Plans to Divide into Two Companies Before the End of 2015
On Monday, October 6, 2014, HP announced the company is planning to divide itself into two independent companies before the end of 2015: Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and HP Inc. The move is subject to Board and stockholder approval, but so far no news has emerged about either group having significant or show-stopping objections.
News Briefs From Newsinc.
Briefly Noted: Recent Tweets of Interest Follow us on Twitter: @thejossgroup and @seyboldreport
The Latest Word
- Heidelberg Announces Two Color Digital Presses
- Heidelberg Announces Digital Label Printer
- Roland DGA Introduces Texart 64” Dye-Sublimation Printer
- CHILI Publish Partners with XMPie
- Kodak Names Steven Overman Chief Marketing Officer
- Steve Urmano Joins InfoTrends as Director of Wide Format Printing Consulting Service
- HP and Koenig & Bauer Group to Develop Inkjet Products
- Canon Solutions America and InfoTrends Announce Online Workflow Assessment Tool
- Information Management Institute Announces Dates and Details for Annual Inkjet Security Printing Conference
- And more...